Founded in 1935, UPSA is today both a company, with one of the largest pharmaceutical industrial sites in Europe located in Agen, and a committed brand present in the daily lives of patients and pharmacists.
Through its range of family medications, UPSA develops, manufactures and provides medicines to relieve pain and mild everyday ailments, from babies to the elderly, and also markets medical devices. Its expertise covers five therapeutic areas: pain and fever (historic specialty), ENT and respiratory tract, digestion, sleep disorders and vitality.
We are looking for a new intern within our CEE Marketing team, the role will be based in our Milan office and report directly to the CEE Marketing Manager.
The role will encompass:
· Performing market analysis, brand performance analysis and reporting on daily basis
· Manage digital operations with external providers
· Supporting brand managers in processes related to innovation and in developing and implementing marketing activation plans and initiatives.
Who are you?
· Positive can do attitude and result driven
· Mental Agility
· Strong Achievement Drive, Willpower and commitment
· Hard worker
· Fluent in English
· Good analytical skills ( at least intermediate level of usage in Excel and Power point)
If you are interesed in, apply now and let's meet !
UPSA guarantees fair treatment and equal opportunities in its employees' applications and career paths. Diversity, inclusion, promotion of equal opportunities, and quality of life at work are critical areas for UPSA. UPSA believes that diversity within the company constitutes true wealth in the service of overall performance.